Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nomad

I’ve always hated packing, I mean I usually just throw everything in my luggage, shake it a couple of times to make room for more stuff and throw more things in. But, it doesn’t work like that. My mom or my younger sister normally would prepare my luggage. My little sister did it because she’s an organized freak and anything that has no order or symmetric pattern will cause a nerve to pop (you wouldn’t like to be near my sister when one of her nerves pops), so seeing that my luggage was a total mess she would voluntarily make my bags.

I do not understand, after living in 8 different houses in a period of 3 years, this would make me and expert in packing, as they say: “practice makes perfect”, in any other case except in mine. So, knowing the complete mess I am, I decided to start packing with time (last week); make a list of all my things (never happened), arrange every item by category, separate and tag luggage and boxes, etc… It’s Wednesday and all my stuff is on the floor, gosh, how I miss my sister and “mi ama” (mum).

2 comments:

Victor said...

No mad...es! jajajaja

Now that you're finally packing let me know when you find that dvd you stole. I think it might be close to the place you found my book.

ngo said...

Vic, Maybe ur DVD is under all the mess u have, because I definitely do not have it.

And I will not refrain myself from using ur,just becuase u say so.