Thursday, August 17, 2006

Puppet

How does our mind work? I question I often ask myself. I was getting off the bus on my way back from school; I suddenly realized that I am bribable. I mean I always thought I had strong convictions and in a situation where my moral fiber would be in question I will succeed and overcome the circumstances. But it’s not true; there have been a lot of times I’ve been persuaded in doing things I disagree with.

Manipulated, seduced, talked into, brainwashed; how often this occurs on a daily basis? How many times I’ve modified my way of acting, to make my parents happy, to be liked by my friends, to impress my boss, to be accepted by society, some people will call this flexibility. I’m just the weak link in a long elastic chain.

3 comments:

Victor said...

Seduced? This confirms the dirtiness we knew you had in you ;)

ngo said...

Ur interpretation skills r not at your best right now. This only confirms that u r the dirty one.

Victor said...

Why do people use 'ur' indiscriminately to mean 'your' and 'you are'??? I hate that, please refrian from using 'ur' from now on, are you 16 or what?

Dirty...