Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Summary

It is 30 minutes to midnight. This week was quite busy doing absolutely nothing. If you read my previous post u will remember that I came back from Amsterdam, and being, as always, paranoic (or paranoiac) about my work, I erased two weeks of work with no way (por wuey) to recover it. Friday, was great though, getting an early star at the weekend, not so early I woke up at noon. Eating junk food, which was disastrous for my stomach, kept seeing a black spot everywhere I turned, followed with 2 hours of surfing the net, and searching for useless junk, that was quite useful. I discovered that I have read 30 books of the 200 best books of the BBC list. Though it helped that 5 of them where the Harry potter one’s. On the other hand, it is quite depressing that I still have to read 170 books more before they change the list, mhhh… I ended my Friday celebrating my friend’s b-day with tequila. Saturday was the proper celebration and quite unexpectedly it was already Sunday, which is about to end in about 10 minutes, if I can read through my post, find all the mistakes, correct them and post it, before Monday.

Ohh… and the reason I wanted to write this post. I just finished watching “Four weddings and a Funeral”. This is the first time I see it, so I really did not know what to expect. I saw it with my housemate, Jessy, and her boyfriend. I just found it funny Jessy's comment at the end of the movie. It went something like this: “bloody Americans, she ruins the wedding and gets the boy at the end”, or something like that, hopefully I didn’t distort it, but u get the idea.

Okey…its 5 minute for a new day almost going to make it.

2 comments:

ngo said...

My computer time is 23:59, but the setting on the blogger stuf is 11:01, so I made it, hehehe...

Victor said...

I just have one thing to say:

Harry Potter sucks ass!