Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Good Beginning

After a week of changes in my residential status, thing are starting to settle down. I have a lot of work at school and I seem to make no progress. My new house is now taking the shape of a home and I am getting acquainted with my new housemates and their friends.

Today, after two, three or maybe four months of being a couch potatoe (pronounced like tomatoe with a british accent) i went for a swim. I have joined a charity thingy (to lazy to look up the name of the thingy). The goal is to swim the equivalent distance of the English channel in three months, 22 miles. I proudly can say, I swam 1200 m or 0.75 miles for non-metric folks, that leaves 34000 m (21.25 miles) to go.

If anyone is interesting in supporting this noble cause and give me some money, i will appreciate it. It will help with your Karma. And to prove to you that I am not conning you, I'll attach the page of the thingy.

http://www.aspire.org.uk/channelswim/

No comments: