Friday, February 02, 2007

The Return of the Queen

Two whole months have past since I last wrote something in my blog. I have had several interesting things to talk about, just haven’t had the chance to relax and write. Though I can say that I have a lot of things to do at the moment, but after several peoples reproaches and complains of my last boring post, I’ve decided to finally sit down and write something new for my few but quality readers… hehehe.

After my birthday, I wanted to write something about the gifts I received which I’m enjoying a lot. Then came Christmas and I thought -I can mix my post with this one, it would be a good collage. But after Christmas I had the pressure of my first year report so I postponed writing until I finished it. Excuses, excuses… I realised that my main problem is not the lack of time (well, sort of, I’m being getting up after 10:00 am), is the lack of organization. So, I promised myself that I would post something new every week without any delay and get organised.

The solution for my badly planned life is that I have no Journal/Diary where I could see all the things I have to do, rather than trying to remember everyday while I take my daily shower and trying to wake up. Next step is to buy my Journal/Diary, I have to make it a habit of mine to write things down without going to the extreme of depending on it. Hopefully this will also help with my financial situation. If I keep a record of my expenses I could see where I can cut back (I already know, I like to dine out a lot which I’m not going to give up) and save some money.

I would continue but I just realised this is a very boring post, but it’s new… hehehe, just what you have requested THE QUEEN IS BACK.

2 comments:

Victor said...

What happens on the days you don't have a shower?

Hard as I tried lookin' for that damned 'queen' you were talkin' about I couldn't find her.

aDn said...

queen as in the group? are they back together????!!!! has freddy mercury returned from the death?