Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am a Horse

No, it’s not another post of a book or movie like the one I posted a few month ago about “I am the Cat”, this actually is an annually event with the exception that each year the animal changes. Like in Occidental world we have the New Year’s governed by the solar rotation; the Chinese New Year is counted on the moons cycle. Each Chinese year is represented by an animal; the person personality is influenced by the year which they were born. So, googleing my Chinese animal I found out I’m a Horse. A nice horsy; who loves its freedom and roaming about, hard working and graceful. The good stuff heeeeheeee…now I’m really sound like a horse, :).

I leave you with some characteristics that resemble my personality and are most convenient for me.

Horses crave love and intimacy, which is a double-edged sword since it often leads them to feel trapped. Love connections tend to come easily to Horses, since they exude the kind of raw sex appeal that is a magnet to others, ;).

An impatient streak can lead Horses to be less than sensitive to others' needs….The lone wolf inside the Horse can at times push others away, but this also makes this Sign stronger and is a key to its success. Horses are self-reliant and, though they might lose interest fast in a tedious, nine-to-five day job, are willing to do the work necessary to get ahead.

Horses tend not to look much at the big picture; instead they just follow their whims, which can result in a trail of prematurely ended relationships, jobs, projects and so on.

What else can I say, this description is quite complete. Another interesting fact is that Mexico is considered to be a Horse country, so I suppose all Mexican have a little horsy inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If all Mexican have a little horsy inside and according to my birth I'm a dragon, then ..
let me see ...

I'm a healthy, energetic, stubborn, honest, sensitive, brave, intelligent, independent and sexy “HORGON” ;-)

your blog really inspire me!!!
JA! :P

Victor said...

Oh I see... I'm either a sheep, a ram or a goat depending on which internet site you look it up.

aDn said...

what?