Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

I have led a worry free comfortable life. Apart from the occasional financial worries (which are not that big), frightening moments of planning for the future and scarce scary and nerve breaking dreams; my life has been good. So, when I see this kind of movies, it makes me feel like an ungrateful, lazy, good for nothing, complaining, whinnying, pampered and immature grown woman.

Solution: Avoid watching this kind of movies and try not to compare your not so very exciting life to a movie... even if they are based on true and real stories. Hollywood tends to exaggerate anyway.


BTW, I recommend you watch this movie it's good.

3 comments:

aDn said...

haven't seen it, don't like ... forgot his name.. damn it! i'm getting als!!! Anyway, life is not as easy as we think it is, and achievements are not as crappy as we think they are... so, enjoy!

aDn said...

will smith!!! i remembered!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie! I think it's so good! How are you Cousin?! how's life? I miss you!!! I will have to send you some pics from the wedding! :D Take care and have lots and lots of FUN!