Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Open Book

Sometimes I would like to write something inspirational, but I guess today is not going to be the day.

I’ve always have considered myself shy, timid, an independent and solitary person. I have few friends but real friend. To open myself with someone I have to trust them and know they are discrete about my matters. In other words, I like to keep a low profile, making myself invisible to people that surround me; showing my true essence to those close to me, to the rest of the world I’m some mysterious woman. However, as 99% of the times I’m wrong, and the six sense of perception that all women have has been omitted from my being. Once again I have been proven wrong.

Just a week ago I realised that I’m an open book; anyone can figure me out just with two or three encounters. I don’t know if I should thank that person for opening my eyes to the fact that I lack my six sense or be annoyed that anyone can read me like a piece of paper. Of course, the writing on it is elegant, eloquent, gracious and brilliant.

4 comments:

Caleb Rascon said...

chill out! maybe this person is really good at reading people... i don't think you're that easily readable: you hide quite a lot of stuff very well...

besides, even if you were, so what? you're elegant (in formalware), eloquent (kinda), gracious (with a couple of pints on top) and brilliant (when it's sunny).

=P

Jessy said...

Interesting. "a low profile, making myself invisible to people that surround me" that is how I would see myself as well. So can people figure out what i am thinking just by talking to me briefly?

Anonymous said...

You're an open book inside of a window. We can be close to you, but just reading the pages that you let us read. The rest of the book continues being a mystery ;-)

ngo said...

N: Thanks for ur comment.

J: I think some people get the overall picture of what we are with some few encounters, and some people with some training have the ability to interprete the little things others don't catch.

F: You always have something very poetic soothing to say. Thanks.