Monday, March 20, 2006

The blogger world!!!


I finally decided to join the blogger world. There are several reason for this.
  1. I realized that my other 'blog' can not be manipulated the way I want.
  2. I am finding quiet relaxing and thearapeutical writing about the way I perceive my surroundings.
  3. It's good practice and is helping me improve my writting skills (though I have a long way to go until a write as a would like).
  4. Someone "suggested" that I change my blog space.
I will still be using my other blog, but it would be in Sapnish, so non spanish-speaking folks (e.g. my parents) could read how my wierd world works.

5 comments:

Victor said...

It WAS a suggestion I don't know why you put it in quotes.

ngo said...

Victor: who says that u were the one that "suggested it"?

Victor said...

I do beacause I did

ngo said...

I followed Alex suggestion, not yours.

Anonymous said...

Tomala!