Friday, July 13, 2007

No comments!!!!

I'm standing in the middle of a room. I take a good look around, then briefly my sight is shifted to what I have in my hands and finally, my eyes are shifted towards what I'm wearing.

I hear a voice from behind a screen saying "You should buy yourself an Anne Geddes book".

My mind searches randomly through a number of possibilities trying to figure out the meaning of those words before I pop the question, WHY? After some seconds without finding any thing which would have helped me to make sense of those words I asked, “WHY?”

The answer is striking but is a very simple and logical one based on my appearance, the activity I'm doing and the surroundings in which I’m part of, "You need to get in touch with your feminine side."

I had in my hands a pair of monkey wrenches, I was wearing my dirty, covered with grease, white boilersuit and my heavy duty, black Dr. Martin boots while I’m in the floor trying to tighten the connections of the compressed air supply line to my shock tube.

1 comment:

Victor said...

jijiji marimacha :P