Monday, May 21, 2007

Inspire Me

Today or Yesterday (20/05/07), whatever the case maybe, I was assigned an important task. The task consisted in documenting the finalization of 10 committed people through three months of training. Each of them had their own person goal, each of them prepared to be able to fulfil it; each of them has contributed to a bigger cause. I will remember the satisfaction in their faces when concluding it. The pride when they describe difficult moments and how they continued till the end.

I want to feel the same satisfaction, the pride and joy they felt, that the impossible is possible. My dear friends, the few who read this and which I’m referring to, you have inspired me. Congratulations to all of you.





1 comment:

Caleb Rascon said...

... and i got tired just walking to the car, jesus christ they're unbelievable