Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Men Rule

I want to thank those two guys that helped this independent, intelligent and charming girl, with some heavy loads today. And keeping my promise to one of them, this post is not about why men are put here on earth, i.e. the general idea about men having to kill insects and mice or carrying heavy loads, etc… So, I just want to say that I am really grateful, first, that I am a woman and I can get help from strong healthy men to carry my stuff and secondly, men rule when they act like gentlemen!!!!

3 comments:

Victor said...

They sound like a couple of great chaps those two.

ngo said...

Vic: Actually, when I go visit one of those chaps he never offers me dinner and I'm always hungry. So, as you may imagine in those moments he is not that great.

Anonymous said...

Of course!