Thursday, July 06, 2006

Resemblance

It has been a long time since I last wrote in my blog. A lot of things have been happening in every aspect of my life, economically, sentimentally, intellectually, existentially, etc. The good thing is that I have a lot of work, so my mind is occupied and I don’t have too much time to think about what things are troubling me. But this post isn’t about all of that. It’s a sort of a follow up from the previous one.

As a mentioned above, I have a lot of work and mainly because we are preparing an equipment for some test next week. I’m supposed to be helping out, but I really do not have the slightest idea of what they are doing; the guys I work with are quite efficient. Anyway, one of these guys (the one who is doing all the work) is really good with his hands. I like seeing how he works, chiefly because his hands remind me of someone I cared for a lot. Most of the time, I find myself staring at his hands. It’s really weird, physically he doesn’t look anything like “him”, but the way he grabs, touches and moves his hands, seem so familiar. I can’t stop imagining the other person. I think I’m in love with both their hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »