Thursday, May 18, 2006

Les ordinateurs sont mauvais!!!

Four weeks ago I needed my hard drive to be partitioned. It seems a very trivial task. Well, the damn thing didn't recognize its other half. So, they told me, they needed to play around with it, but everything was going to be fine. That, of course, was 4 weeks ago. Finally, this monday I got my PC back; glad to be able to waste my time in the office surfing the net, instead of getting some actual work done. Tuesday went smoothly no problems at all, Wednesday came and I actually thought that "computers were good". I went out for one hour, left it running thinking nothing could stop us know. I am so naive!!! I came back, after enjoying a very interesting talk to find that my PC was dead, dead I tell you, completly dead. And to make matters worse, my stupid watch also died on me, its been 10:55 since 10:55 this morning.

There must be a logical explanation to this sudden suicidal of electronic and electrical gadgets around me. I arrived to the following conclusion: I have a magnetic and electrifying personality, therefore no electrical gadget can stand the amount of radiation that emerges from me, making me irresistible. Left with no other option, as I am forbidden to them, to terminate their existence.

I really don't care what anybody thinks, I'm sticking with my version of the story.

No comments: